Sunday, March 2, 2014

MARGARITA-VILLE


MARGARITA IS OUR NEWEST MEMBER!



I get to stay in Barranca-barmeja for another 6 weeks and then I get to go to another area to start the work anew. As for the week, we had the baptism for Margarita. She is super excited to be a member. We've been teaching her for 4 months. And the other missionaries were teaching her 2 months prior to that so it was a group effort. We went to visit her the day after and she was telling her daughter to listen to the missionaries. I was laughing so hard, that I´m sure her daughter could hear me on the other end of the line. But we also got a nice referral from a member for some friends that lived by her, a family of 6 but the opposite of us. Its twins first like us and two younger ones, but all girls. I was laughing a bit at the irony. But we´ll see how they go, it´ll be an interesting week.

As for weight I was able to weigh myself yesterday and I am a pleasant 160 pounds right now, thank you very much. I put some back on. I got the mail and packages and I finished the Cheez-its, I was able to make them last about a month. But otherwise it's all good down here.


Confucius says ok Elder Bandy says,I've found that by studying I have more questions than answers, but I like that I have questions, if there isn't a question there is no reason to search and to learn. Curiosity when tempered with gospel principles helps us to learn so much more than merely wanting to know just to know.



THIS AVACADO IS THE SIZE OF MY HAND. I LIKE TO MAKE GUACAMOLE ON MONDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment