Sunday, March 30, 2014

ONE YEAR ON MY MISSION!


A HOUSE DIVIDED
 I want tater tots!!!!!!!! Being Zone Leader is good.  I'm still having to learn more and more about my duties but we´ll see about how to go about using the authority that I have been given.  I feel more stressed because I have to improve the area from what the other elders were doing.  Not that they were doing bad.   The goal is to leave the area better than I found it and I´m trying to find the way to do that every day.  We don´t teach as much as in Barranca but it's okay, it just means that we have to be more direct with the people here to find the people that want Christ in their lives.   The area isn't dangerous but we still have to follow the rules and be smart about what we do.  It's definitely bigger than Barranca and it's more city than country but there are farms in our area.  My companion and I are still getting to know each other but I think we´re going to get along great. We had some good stuff this week, the general authority president of area arrived to give us a good conference.  He was talking a lot with us on how to change the way to help the members help us.  But the best part was that we were able to listen to him for a good 4 hours to learn how to better search the scriptures to be like Bruce R. McKonkie, who was a beast, if you didn´t know that already. There is so much to learn from the scriptures and I know that if the people of the church and in the world would just read and learn more of the scriptures so many problems would be corrected.   We set a few baptismal dates with some families and all is good here.  No photos this week because I forgot the converter in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment