Sunday, February 23, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY!


This is a picture of me with my Christmas presents. BAZINGA!


The district/zone




The zone.

Elder Ruiz who goes home this week.

Jerson who left to go on his mission to Mexico.

Soccer on our P-day. I lost!

I got my Christmas presents and a lot of letters this week. Thank you everyone for thinking of me!

People asked me if I did skin the duck. Yes I did but I had to use my cell phone a lot and I was washing my hands every couple minutes. But yes I did skin it, I did, everything except cook it. But it tasted good, like chicken, only a little better.
The week was good. We were having some difficulties but it's something that we need to work out and it´ll be good. We are going to be having a baptism this Saturday so hopefully that will go through well.

As for being slim, yes I've lost weight but I haven´t lost that much weight. So don´t worry mom, I´m not dying of hunger here, I was going to take a picture of my fridge here, to show that I have a ton in the fridge, just that we don´t have time for me to eat it all. We are doing "Barranca has Talent" I´m going to play the piano, but not sure what else we´re going to have. They don´t celebrate Valentines day in February. There's a festival in September called "Día de amor y amistad,"- Day of love and friendship. Its practically the same just in a different month.

I know that there are going to be points in the mission that will be slower than others, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to have the success and want more to help more people. To find those people that really are going to be a strength for the church here when I leave. Hopefully blessings continue for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment