Monday, February 3, 2014

Over 5200 hits! THANK YOU!!!!



First I want to tell everyone thanks for the letters this week and sorry that I couldn't write more, I have letters that are just piling up because I don't have time to respond.

This week we are going to have interviews with the president of the mission and that will be interesting. One of the questions I have to prepare is, Why am I with the companion that I have now? That is a good one.

TO CHRIS, NICK, AND ADRIANNE: I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I SEND MY LOVE FOR ANNIE. SHE WAS THE SECOND GRANDMOTHER THAT I HAD GROWING UP! I WILL MISS HER AND I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GET TO BE THERE. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BEING OUT HERE I FEEL GOD'S LOVE AND I KNOW THAT HE IS HAPPY TO HAVE ANNIE BACK AND THAT SHE IS HAPPY TO BE BACK WITH HER FATHER. MAYBE WHEN I GET HOME YOU CAN TAKE ME TO VISIT HER GRAVE.

Being DL (District Leader = Leader over some of the other missionaries)is a lot harder than I thought because I have other responsibilities but I have to learn how to do it to prepare myself for the future when I have other positions of leadership.

I feel the spirit of the Lord in this work and if I´m faithful I will be able to return home and say that I gave it my all. And that is the true sign that a missionary was successful, not baptisms, callings, positions of leadership or what other companions say. If a missionary can look within him/her self and say that they gave it their all, they are successful and will receive the blessing for having left home to bring more to the glorious knowledge of this gospel.

We had a service project this week, moving materials to build a house. It was great work!




Love you all and miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment