Sunday, February 16, 2014

DUCK DYNASTY



I had to kill and de-feather a duck to have lunch. Thanks to the Orduña Family.

I had a virus on my Sandisk because it wouldn't let me read my photo's but I just fixed it and now I don´t have time to send them so next week will be super photo week, yay. Everyone keeps writing me and telling me how cold it is there and how much snow you have. You are all trying to make me jealous because I like colder weather. Plus you had a white Christmas, New Years, Mom's birthday and maybe Easter.


This week we had a lot of difficulties with our investigators. Practically none of them came to church and the baptismal dates that we had all fell through. But I know that we can improve it this week. We´re going to be improving the area and we are going to focus more on inviting everyone to church and to be baptized and do more service for the community.


We have our zone conference this week, so I´m looking forward to receiving my letters and hopefully the package that was sent to me. But I have to go, people to visit and souls to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment