Monday, February 10, 2014

JUST LIKE ME...SHORT AND SWEET!



I can't wait to get all my mail from December in a few weeks!

The week was good, we did a lot of searching because we want to find new people. The investigators that we have are great, but they aren't progressing very well, or are not facing the challenges that are coming as they should. I want to find that one family that perhaps I can visit once a week but after 2 or 3 months will be baptized because they understand the truth of the gospel in their lives and have a testimony of it. Being DL (district leader)is fine but it's causing me some stress because I{m trying to think of what I can do to help the district, especially as we are getting so close to the end of the transfer and I don´t want to finish the transfer and have nothing to show for my calling.

The transfers are the 22nd of February. But I think I´ll be here a transfer more still.

P.S. To My Mom: As for this week, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How old you going to be now, 32, 28 no more than 25 right. :)

P.S.S. No pictures because the computer doesn't want to read my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment