Monday, December 2, 2013

NO PUMPKIN PIE!

ROSA AND ME!




THE WHOLE FAMILIA
 
I completely forgot that Thanksgiving was Thursday.  Of course, they don't celebrate it here so I didn't even think to do anything for it.  They don't have any holiday similar to it except for Christmas.  I'm not sure if they have anything different that we don't celebrate.  I could use a Pumpkin Pie!
A CHRISTMAS TREE WE DECORATED

This week we are focusing on making it to all our appointments on time.  Which I'm about 95% sure my OCD for being places on time has gone up quite a lot since I started the mission.   I had my interview with the Mission President on Saturday.  He's super excited with the progress we are having in this area and is putting great expectations on us to fulfill our metas (goals) in the coming transfer.  We are hoping for 14 to 16 baptisms in December if we can get the people we are teaching to really feel the spirit and the truth of the message.  But we have 7 baptisms scheduled for the 7th  of December.

ME AND MY COMP AND THE BIRTHDAY GIRL.

We had a lot of packing to do to get ready for the move to the new house and that took up a lot of time for us.  But the highlights of the week were the baptism of la hma. Rosa and the broadcast that we received from the area authorities in South America to animate the members and missionaries to act more in the work with faith in order to find and help more people.  Here they are putting special emphasis on finding the members that are less active to bring them again to the knowledge and joy of the gospel and we are trying our best to be a part of it.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment