Sunday, September 8, 2013

ON LOCK DOWN...SHORT AND SWEET!

SUBA COLOMBIA

 
As for the baptisms we were stuck in the house for 2 days because of some demonstrations in the area.  So I got to practice my Rubiks Cube and learn some new card games. The baptisms are being moved to this week or next week so we´ll see what we can do.  I don´t have my camera on me so no pictures today, but I´ll see if I can send some this week otherwise it will have to wait until next week.   It's frustrating at times to be understood but in a year I¨ll be able to speak the language with the habilidad que quiero (more skill).  We have transfers next week, but I¨ll be in Suba at least one more transfer.  As for the English classes they are still the highlight of the week for me.  I don´t speak as well as I would like, but I can teach the basics of English with pretty good ability. Hmo. y Hma. Abene congratulations from me, same for Britney and Stetsen.   And also for Kye and Josh,  BOTH OF THEIR RECEPTIONS  IN 1 WEEK!!!!!  Congratulations to both of them.  As for the fruit its called a grenadine.  It is super, super delicioso.   I have one every morning or so. I was going to play golf on my personal day but  I can´t play golf here because its super expensive. For example,  to play an Inwood style course it's like 60 bucks.  Thanks everyone for reading my blog!  Keep the prayers coming.  It really does help.  Thank you to everyone that writes to me.  It means a lot!  Remember that the absence of God does not bring peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment