Friday, January 2, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ELDER ROBERTSON
PANORAMA OF CONFERENCE
ELDER LITLER
MY COMP AFTER PLANKING
The week has to have been one of the most stressful that I´ve had here in the offices.  We had all the conferences this week as well as transfers, new arrivals and having to finish all the payments for the mission accounts to close them all by next week.  So with all of it I haven’t left the office all week for any reason other than to eat and sleep.  We also got to take two sisters to the airport so that they could end their missions.  But they were both really good sisters.  One is sister Muñoz  and the other was sister Mancillas.  

We had our Christmas conference today, it was pretty good, unlike last year I was actually involved in the logistics of the conference so that made it a lot more interesting as I didn´t just enjoy myself, I had to actually do things to make sure it all went somewhat smoothly.  But as for Elder Rogers he lives in Utah, so not that far away (only a short 20 hour drive in car, practically nothing), but he´s a cool guy, got along great with him in the offices when he was assistant.  It was great that he was able to send the stuff home!  The Larson´s are a family from Arizona who are here because Brother Larson works for the embassy.  They gave me the pop tarts, I kind of miss eating them but with the one box I think I´m good until I go home.


At our last service project, we were cleaning it of all the sticks, rocks and other things as well as the horse manure that accumulated in the area.  But he was happy for the help, don´t really remember if we got a whole lot done, but it was a good service.  Don´t know if he is still investigating but it´s fine just helping out.  I didn´t take any horse pictures because I didn´t think about it at the time, but the horses here in Colombia are small things, not very big in the chest.


President told me that I´ll be leaving for the field in January so I´ll have a few weeks in the field before I come back so we´ll see how it goes. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  


CHRISTMAS PACKAGE FROM MEMA AND PAPA
CHRISTMAS FROM PARENTS
CHRISTMAS PACKAGE FROM HOME

DINNER



DINNER AT CONFERENCE

GREAT GIFT!!!!

OVERCOOKED MOZZERELLA STICKS

NICE LOOKING SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment