Sunday, December 14, 2014

MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU!

My Christmas gift to you!  (Click)
My Christmas gift in Spanish (Click)


Well, I´ve been in the office now for 5 3/4 months. On the 25 I hit the 6 month mark.  But I had my interview with President on Monday, so he let me know that I´ll be here until the 23-24 of January so that I can train the new office couple when they get here.  So I´ll have another transfer here in the offices before going out for a transfer to finish. But as for where I´ll be going, I would like to go to Cucuta or Bucaramanga.  Two parts of the mission that I haven´t really gotten to know yet.  But anywhere that President sends me will be great.  I just want to have a great companion that is going to help me work for the whole last transfer. 

The week was really hectic for me and my companion,  we had to get all the stuff ready for the transfers, for the missionaries that went home, and we still are getting the last things done for the Christmas conferences along with the new missionaries that are arriving on Tuesday.  So it´s been a super hectic week.  But I think that by the end of this week I´ll have the majority done and I can relax a little bit, but we´ll see what happens with the finances since I have to revise and close all the accounts of the mission for the year.  That´s going to be fun. 
 
SERVICE PROJECT

We had a service project this week helping to clean a field and there were a lot of horses, it was cool. Please send me Christmas pictures of your family at justin.bandy@myldsmail.net.  Merry Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment