Sunday, October 26, 2014

LOTS OF PICTURES!




3 Amigos


My old district from Duitama
Sunset in Bogota


I did get my package, and I shared everything except the popcorn and the pumpkin stuff.  My companion has never had a cow tail before.   I liked all the goodies but I think it´s because as Americans we enjoy our sweets.   The weather here is beautiful and so are the sunsets.  The weeks are the same in the office.  Nothing really changes.  But I will post a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy.  Please email me at justin.bandy@ldsmail.net.  I would love to see everyone's costumes for Halloween.  

Spanish dinner

Elder Munoz birthday


Flautas


We love our pop!

Complete rubix cube

Different rubix cube

Sucker from Brazil


My zone in Duitama

Elder Alzamora signing off.  Goodbye Comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment