Monday, May 5, 2014

FEELING TRUNKY THIS WEEK!

SWEATER DAY.  YES THAT IS A HORSE TO MY LEFT.


JUAREZ AND ME
The week was fine, a lot of people were getting ready for some strike that supposedly started last night but I haven´t seen anything so we´re going to be working normal.   I get to go to Bogota this week so I'll be getting my packages hopefully depending on if the mail workers accept it and if they are working.  I'm hoping to get some Cheez-its and some Twix or Butterfingers.




STORM IN DUITAMA

TRUNKING IT!


Oscar is doing good, he´ll get married the 14 of June and baptized the same day because it´s his birthday,  funny how everyone here wants to get baptized on their birthdays so they can have something else special that happened on that day.

I will try to write more next week.  Sorry that this is short but I have been very busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment