Sunday, April 27, 2014

DISNEY IN DUITAMA

Elder Mickey Mouse
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN BROTHER, JASON.   Eat some cake and ice cream for me!  For my birthday gift from my Ward Family and other blog readers, since you can't send me any Twix or Butterfingers, please email me at Justin.bandy@myldsmail.net and please share my blog and create your own missionary moment and share it with me. 


The week was fine for Easter. I was working like normal and we didn´t do anything special. Holidays seem to lose their meaning on the mission.   We remember them but we have the work and we just focus on that.  I'm good with money. I don´t use a whole lot of my personal funds on the mission.  I´m turning into a scrooge with money.




We  helped someone move the other day and I have a picture of that taking everything in the truck to the new house.  It was raining and my shoes got all muddy.
Helping someone move.




Good luck to Emma and Lauren on their missions.  You will love it! 


Hicimos pan



This week we did a lot of searching and found some good people.  A member whose husband isn´t a member asked us to teach him and he is super ready to listen and accept the gospel now.  They have to get married but he´s willing to do everything to prepare himself and we are hoping that the last week of this transfer they can get married and the day after he can get baptized.  His name is Oscar and he's pretty cool.


Farming


Friday we had an activity in the church where we read the scriptures with the less actives and investigators and it was really good, they were super excited and we got some references out of it.


The area is progressing little by little and I´m getting the idea of what is expected of me as a leader here in the calling I have, just have to find the ways to magnify it.  I like all my areas because they are part of my mission, but I´m getting used to this area and I´ll be sad to go to another when it comes time to go.



Mi almuerzo el martes pasado, con spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment