Sunday, April 20, 2014

PONCHO BANDITO



PONCHO


GALE AND JUAREZ...EATING TACOS AT THE HOUSE
SALISBURY AND ME
ELDER LLANOS AND ME

ME AND SOUSA





ME AT THE TEMPLE
As for the week, I couldn't write because of the transfers, sorry.   We had a lot of the guys moved to different areas.  I got the shoes repaired.  They turned out pretty good so I will have the other shoes repaired.   The area is coming along little by little.  But the last few weeks were good.

We had the conference and i was super happy with the priesthood session.  It was a great session on so many parts of the gospel.  I was surprised that Elder Oaks told us that the keys of Resurrection and Creation haven´t been given to us yet as a church.  But the conference on satellite was great and I can´t wait for the next one in October.   I was happy that I was able to listen to it in English so that I could understand everything.  I know that I would have understood the majority in Spanish but I prefer listening in English to get the most out of the messages. 


THE ZONE
Mario is doing good, and Raphael is progressing little by little.  I played pool the past week and I have to admit that I played horribly, but it's good, it's just fun to play.  Where I´m at is pretty good weather, not super hot and not cold, but it goes from like 15 degrees to 25 during the day, (in celcius).

No comments:

Post a Comment