Sunday, February 1, 2015

TRANSFERRING TO....

Made fettuccine for the house.
I am being transferred to.....  I have no idea yet but I will let you know on Monday.  Transfers are on Monday, but I¨ll be leaving Tuesday or Wednesday with Elder Flores, to where, no idea.   It´s nice to be leaving. It will be a change of pace since I've been in the office for seven months.   But I want to finish strong and be able to say that I was obedient and served the Lord and the people of Colombia.

Alzamora did write me and it was nice to hear from him.  Thanks ex-comp!

Not a lot to write because I need to pack and get ready to go somewhere.  I will write more on Monday.
Fettuccine





The lock on the center is to be able to open that latch and then take the padlocks off the inside of the door so that you can actually open the door.  It´s really secure, but kind of overkill

No comments:

Post a Comment