Sunday, June 22, 2014

TRANSFORMER OREO'S

ME AT THE TEMPLE
I only have a few minutes to write so this is going to be a little abbreviated and on Monday I´m going to organize with my companion so I'll be able to write more.  But I´m doing good.  Last week we had a baptism, which I wouldn't have told you about before because I didn't know about it until Wednesday when the investigator Diana told us that she wanted to get baptized and we were like, really..... But she had all the lessons and so on Saturday we baptized her with the rest of the ward.  But she is a friend of Nelson who is probably the most active, less active member I have ever seen.  It´s really because of him that she got baptized and because of that he is returning super fast to activation so that he can be a good example to her and to the other members. 

 I downloaded the YouTube video Jason sent of his mission because it's easier than trying to find a program in the computer that can read the file that he sent from his iPhone, I don´t know why the programs on this computer can´t read the video but it's all good.  So hopefully this week I can finally watch it so that I know where he is going on his mission.  But I am very proud of him and happy for him.  Jason better get all the hugs in that he can because after that he has to wait at least 2 years to get another one unless the mission president's wife decides to give him a hug which is nice.  I'm happy we are a "huggy" family.  


When I get back I¨ll play the piano in sacrament, that's what I've been doing for the past 8 months so it's all good.  I'm keeping up my skills and talent.  


Oh yeah,  Nelson the guy I told you about earlier, had a hard week, he had the baptism which lifted his spirits, but yesterday in the morning his mom died of a heart attack and it was super rough for him.  We were there in his house when he received the call that it happened and we did everything we could to help him.  He asked me to give him a blessing and it was 100% guided by the spirit.   So please say prayers for Nelson.  


P.S.  Aunt She-She and Uncle Rich, thank you for the Western Union!  
FLOWERS AT THE TEMPLE


ELDER LLANO AND I



PIZZA FROM BOGOTA

TEMPLE IN BOGOTA
TRANSFORMER OREOS




No comments:

Post a Comment